Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am a white male with pitch black hair. Why does my goatee go blonde /orange after about half an in

My goatee's base is fully black..then slight fade to blonde..and ultimately almost pure orange under light.



I have died my hair on top of my head once about 7 years ago...but never my facial hair.



I am a white male with pitch black hair. Why does my goatee go blonde /orange after about half an inch?

Hey,



My fiance's goatee does the same thing :) It gets him self-concious so he ends up shortening it regularly, not to worry I think it gives him a unique touch!



The reason why he has that is because of the pigmentation of his hair. It's all in the genetics. Red heads are common in his family, although he, just like you, has pitch black hair.



Try seeing if anybody in your family also has red hair.



I am a white male with pitch black hair. Why does my goatee go blonde /orange after about half an inch?

Genetics! For instance... A british couple who both are half white and half black had twins were one was born with all the white genes and the other was born with all the black genes. It was like day and night! It's all in the genes.



I am a white male with pitch black hair. Why does my goatee go blonde /orange after about half an inch?

Wow I don't know but I think it would look really hot....YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment