Thursday, October 8, 2009

Black & White Ball Tips on makeup, hair, and anything in beetween.?

I am going to the Black, and WhiteBall.I have dark brown hair, a little below sholder and layers. I want to pull it up, but something intresting and easy too. I can't go somewhere to get it done. And what about makeup. I wear makeup daily but this needs to be best. And I would appreciate any other tips. From dancing to smiling. Thanks! :)



Black %26amp; White Ball Tips on makeup, hair, and anything in beetween.?

To me a black and white ball is more classy. You could pull your hair up in a french twist or a large bun, that type of thing. I like having a simple updo with a gorgeous clip to set it off. For makeup I would keep it simple, no heavy eyeshadow or strange colors...maybe just neutral colors, but with emphasis using liner and mascara, and an old-fashioned red for the lips...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment