Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

Ok, I'm only 16 and high school student.



I noticed I have few white hair and its noticeable.



Well, I heard it can be genetic, but my parents didn't have white hairs until they were 40s.



I use the gel, "crew" almost everyday, and I wonder if that's a cause.



I'm so young, and I think I have a problem.



Please tell me what causes the white hairs, and how to stop it other than dying my hair.



Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

It could be genetic.



Here's one: http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition=waarden...



-or-



White hair occurs when the melanin is not formed in the papilla and no color pigment is present in the cortex. Single white hairs can start quite young, between twenty and thirty years of age. It is hereditary and quite rare. Other causes of white hair can be worry, shock or severe illness. White hair appears prominent and noticeable because they tend to be more wiry. Removing the odd one won't hurt. Color can't be restored once it has gone, but coloring on white hair can often be more interesting than on original color.



Don't worry! It's nothing to be concerned about! It's actually pretty cool to a hairdresser, you can pratically get any color you want on those hairs!!



Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

stress usually is the cause of gray hair =) relax go out



Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

Ya stress does cuz white hair



Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

It's usually stress, not so much "angst" type stress, but the actual physical stressing of the hair. For example, I have my hair at a medium length and the parts around my ears and at the parting go grey quicker than the rest. Maybe you're doing too much to your hair every day.



Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

ur stressed out, stress causes white hair.



chill out nd dont be stressed!



thats the answer.



hope i helped.



Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

Hair coloration is due to the presence of a pigment called melanin which



is produced by cells in the hair follicle. A typical hair has a lifespan



of 4-5 years, after which the hair falls out and is replaced with a new



hair by the follicle. After about ten of these cycles, the hair follicles



begin to produce less melanin, and graying may begin in the 30s, with the



loss of pigment continues until the hair becomes completely white. This



process is largely determined by genetics, and nutritional supplements,



vitamins, or drugs are not able to stop its onset. Some people may never



go completely gray, others may end up with 閳ユΞalt-and-pepper閳?hair



throughout the rest of their life, while still others may lose color



altogether and be left with completely white hair. Caucasians tend to



start graying in their 30s, those of African descent around 10 years



later, while Asians tend to keep their pigment still longer. Premature



graying can take place in an individual in their 20s. This is usually due



to genetic factors, but may also be caused by disease, medication, or poor



nutrition.



P.S. Don't worry, it's not as bad as you think :)



Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

yep it could be stress related.



or it could be your hair product.



what you could do is go to hair speciailaists and have them put your hair until a microscope and maybe that can tell you someting!!



Why do I have white hairs???? What is the CAUSE?

sucks for you, relax

No comments:

Post a Comment