Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have really white skin... with brown hair & eyes?

I dont match.



What do you think?



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

I don't get it, how do you not match?



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

Me, too. I have no problem with it.



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

Yeah, you're all over the place......



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

it dont matter



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

Sounds like me. It's a curse and a blessing, as you know. Are you of Polish descendant like me too?



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

Why do you think you don't match? If your hair were really light against your light skin, you would be major washed-out and pale looking. The easiest way to make a change would be to change your hair color or get colored contacts or both.



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

hmmmm......I think your match you know i never care to the appearance i just care to the personality Good luck :)))



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

same here, i'm really white with very dark features.



i dont think there is anything wrong with it



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

sounds like either the black Irish /Scott or black Dutch ancestry from way back. It's very cool.



I have really white skin... with brown hair %26amp; eyes?

I have heard stories of girls with brown hair and brown eyes sacrificing their eyelashes so that they may be sprinkled with oregano before being placed in a vat of boiling water and stewed with the fur of a black cat! Girls with pale skin make the eyelashes taste extra juicy, so do not worry about your appearances! Things like yams and lychees are thrown in too! This feast is eaten by the bears in the Sinep mountains!



I am becoming hungry just thinking of it!!



Hope I helped!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment