Thursday, October 8, 2009

My white hairs are rough feeling and very kinky. Why?

I'm starting to get white hairs in one patch(early i know) but I've noticed they feel really rough and wiry looking like they've been pulled. I stopped wearing my hair up and even the new hair are growing in like that. Can anyone explain why my hair is changing texture and is there anything I can do about it?



My white hairs are rough feeling and very kinky. Why?

That's actually typical of grey hairs. They have no pigment in them at all and because of that, their cellular structure is actually different, resulting in coarse, wiry hair. There's really not much you can do about it, although dying your hair may make it less obvious. Some intensive conditioners (Like Redken All Soft Heavy Cream) may make your hair feel softer, but unfortunately, there is really nothing you can do to change the structure of the hair itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment