Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spirit week 80s day help dont have much to work with i am ironing my hair and have white large earri

For 80s day you should actually tease your hair up really big... Wear some cut off hoodies from last year and some flats with straight leg jeans



Spirit week 80s day help dont have much to work with i am ironing my hair and have white large earrings?

Anything with neon colors, leg warmers, headbands, sunglasses, big coats, neon makeup.



Spirit week 80s day help dont have much to work with i am ironing my hair and have white large earrings?

I wore a grey jacket with a white tank underneath witha pair of capris and large neon yellow earrings, large, square bracelets(yellow and lime green) and pink, green, and yellow necklaces and painted my fingers and toes lime green Hope I helped!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment