Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to find a crime victim? White 15 y/o female, blond hair, 1985.?

Ok let's say I am a normal person with a history of dreams that come true, or which give information on events that have already taken place. I have already worked with police on one case. But it's not something I normally do. But it has happened.



So now let's say I suddenly have a dream about a person (I have his full name) and I see that this person was a prominent politico. Let's say I see him committing heinous crimes with the help of local law enforcement. Let's say I've never heard of this person before, but wake up remembering his name and distinctly remembering his appearance...



Now let's say I google the fella and his name pops up, he's in prison for similar crimes to what I dreampt of, (but not this exact one) and I see his picture, which matches exactly what he looked like in the dream.



It seems to me, based on past experience, that there is a crime victim somewhere, possibly a body which needs to be found. And this man should be investigated as a possible suspect. But none of that can happen unless and until I at least find out who the victim is, right?



So here are the major points as relates to this crime/dream:



The victim was a white, 15 year old female. She had sandy blond hair, she was about 5'2 to 5'4, slighly heavy. Wearing teenage-like makeup. Perhaps blue or green eyes. Wearing a light colored jean jacket, and light blue jeans, torn.



She was out late at night, around midnight. Seems like she might have been a runaway. Seems like her parents didn't know where she was at that point. She's hanging out on a bridge with a friend. She is possibly on drugs. Someone abducts her, rapes and strangles her. All of this happens in or around 1985. I believe it might have happened in the Ohio area.



That's all I have to go on. Certain elements of this dream have repeated themselves over and over the past few days. If anyone has any information on this, or knows of a way I can research it, please do let me know.



I hope the whole thing is just a stupid dream. But inasmuch as I can tell, it doesn't seem to be just that. Ideas welcomed.



How to find a crime victim? White 15 y/o female, blond hair, 1985.?

Well, I am not part of the Art Bell crowd........ but I do believe in hunches... All good cops do.



All I can tell you is to go to the Ohio Attorney Generals Office and present them with what you have.



So that you do not come across as a nut... have all of your ducks in a row. Document all of your information, present it rationally.



I will admit that you will be looked at with skepticism. But, if you believe in what you say... approach it with conviction.



Listen, when I worked in Homicide years ago... I took lots of leads that other saw as crack pots seriously. I was interested in solving crimes. Some of my best information came from sources that others over looked.



Thus... the invention of Cold Case Squads in every major city in this nation in recent years.



How to find a crime victim? White 15 y/o female, blond hair, 1985.?

I suggest talkign to a psychologist wit the expressprupose of bettering your life because you can't, as you said in the last paragraph, tell a stupid dream from reality. They can help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment