Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

Maybe you are stress out and very tired or you get mad allot and shout to deal with this you have to not stress your self or don't be a mad allot but if you want to remove the white hair DON'T because u will grow 5 please don't do it with my moms experience you wont like it so just don't mind it and relax!



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

I don't know, but that owns, I want white hair:( Seriously that rocks.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

Genetics, maybe.



Or you've been really stressed



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

Stressing and thinking way too much causes your hair to grow white.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

Stress and it's probably hereditary. It's very distinguished looking on men. Enjoy it.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

Stress. My roommate is only 18 and she gets gray and white hairs every now and then.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

It can be stress induced and/or can be genetics.



Try to get some good rest at night and sleep before 11pm.



Eat good healthy food.



Good diet + good rest = well-being



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

I'm guessing because of your hormones. Its nothing uncommon. I have a friend who is 16 and has more white hair than my teacher who is 50 years old +



if its not that, it's probably stress. but i doubt its really that.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

GENETICS. Sorry honey, but it just happens to some people earlier than others. My uncle was completely gray at 22! But you do have some options. If you don't like white hair, die it a color of your liking. But beware, there are cancer causing agents in hair die. I would talk to your doctor about the risks involved.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

Well, if its only a few strands, then that is normal. Are you on any medications? My grandpa was on some sort of medicine for a heart problem that had a steroid in it, and it caused his black hair to go white.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

Coz of the water or too stress



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

Depending on the amount, it is probably either stress or some genetic anomaly. But really, be happy about it, because white hair looks awesome and you'll get a lot of attention.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

mmmmmmmmm I love white hair. Thought younger people with white hair or grey hair were sort of unique and sexy.



I'm 24 and my hair is growing white why?

maybe of too stress or its hereditary.. just dont mind it and take alot of rest and healthy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment