Thursday, July 30, 2009

I m a 22yrs old male. my hair are becoming white. plz suggest some medicine or hair oil?

I started getting a little gray then too. Now I'm well peppered. Other than hair dye, learn to live with it.



Both my brothers are bald, my hair is just going gray. Count your blessings.



I m a 22yrs old male. my hair are becoming white. plz suggest some medicine or hair oil?

spray paint works good...



I m a 22yrs old male. my hair are becoming white. plz suggest some medicine or hair oil?

don't worry about it some girls actually find white hair atrractive no if you are worrying about it go to the doctor



I m a 22yrs old male. my hair are becoming white. plz suggest some medicine or hair oil?

Some men are blessed with early gray hair genetically. If that's the case, enjoy it. (22 or 24 or 14, same diff.)



Other issues that might be raised: are you under a lot of stress? Worry? Try stress management.



Do you have a whole MOUTHFUL of silver amalgam fillings in your teeth? They cause galvanic action (create electric current like a series of batteries) in some people and various forms of nerve damage can be experienced.



Test them with an electronic meter. If you find CURRENT on the meter, you should get the fillings replaced with the white plastic fillings.



The cost will make your hair even whiter. Good luck.



I m a 22yrs old male. my hair are becoming white. plz suggest some medicine or hair oil?

does this run in your family? you can try hair dyes or just let it flow naturally like that. It worked for THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL TAYLOR HICKS



I m a 22yrs old male. my hair are becoming white. plz suggest some medicine or hair oil?

go to the vitamin section at walmart and find folic acid. Follow direction on the container. Lots of women discover this cure when they are pregnant and they seem to have less white hairs appearing. i asked my doctor and she said its the lack of folic acid (sometimes) that causes this and when women take all the prenatal viatmins thats why their hair goes back to natrul color it should be.



I m a 22yrs old male. my hair are becoming white. plz suggest some medicine or hair oil?

go to the store and get some dye for your hair try brown

No comments:

Post a Comment