Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

Its in your blood hun. Some people go grey earlier then others but you can always dye it if you don't like it. Are you a natural blonde? Because blondes usually do go white instead of grey.



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

it can go grey @ any age - i no a guy who went grey @ 14!! u cud always die it im being serious!



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

some people just gray earlier, there's nothing wrong with you, it just has to do with genetics.



if you don't like it, dye it out.



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

i think it's because you just have stress.



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

try vitamins, dye



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

Anyone could get discoloration in their hair, especially if it's in your genetics.



Did your parents start to have discoloration in their hair when they were younger?



Chances are they/ or one of them probably did if you have it, no worries there's always hair-dye and touch ups to cover them. Good Luck!



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

Usually, you only find white hair in older people because as you get older the hair loses some of its pigment and turns white. But it can happen at any stage. It's just one of those things and it's nothing to do with stress. Stress brings on alopecia, not white hair! If you don't like it, have a permanent dye put on as close to your natural colour as possible. If there's only a few white hairs, a semi permanent dye might even do the job. Hope I helped. Lulu x



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

The same thing happened to me a few years ago (I'm 23). It's just genetics..



"Initially, hair is white. It gets its natural color from a type of pigment called melanin. The formation of melanin begins before birth. The natural color of our hair depends upon the distribution, type and amount of melanin in the middle layer of the hair shaft or cortex.



Hair has only two types of pigments: dark (eumelanin) and light (phaeomelanin). They blend together to make up the wide range of hair colors.



Melanin is made up of specialized pigment cells called melanocytes. They position themselves at the openings on the skin閳ユ獨 surface through which hair grows (follicles). Each hair grows from a single follicle."



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

People can get gray hair at any age. Some people go gray at a young age - as early as when they are in high school or college - whereas others may be in their 30s or 40s before they see that first gray hair. How early we get gray hair is determined by our genes. This means that most of us will start having gray hairs around the same age that our parents or grandparents first did! =]



閳?br>I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?



It can happen go to your local beauty store and get Wild growth hair oil it can prevent grayness after shower when hair is DAMP put it on the white spot then put a shower cap on and go to bed in the morning wash it out do this 1-3 times a week!



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

Genetics. You can color your hair if you want.



I am 21, why my hair is becoming white?

genes

No comments:

Post a Comment