Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have naturally dark brown hair but want that white/blonde look everyone sports soo well..?

..so, yesterday I bleached it, then added a light ash blonde, and it still had alot of orange in it, so I put bleach in it again and it STILL has annoying orange tones! I have been deep conditioning religiously with various masks. I've heard that Manic Panic Virgin Snow is really good to work with. Has anyone been in the same situation/advice please? Thanks!



P.S., PLEASE don't give me answer that says (you've ruined your hair, you have to cut it all off, its hopeless, etc..) I obviously went into this knowing it would damage my hair.



I have naturally dark brown hair but want that white/blonde look everyone sports soo well..?

Orange is one of the colors you need to pass to get to that white blonde shade. If you're still getting orange color, you haven't bleached your hair enough. Continue with the deep conditioning masks everyday, let your hair rest for two weeks and try it again. You might also want to saturate your hair with a deep conditioner every night and sleep with a shower cap and towel wrapped around your head to get the most benefit from the conditioner.



BTW. . .If you truly ruin your hair, you won't have to "cut it all off". . .it will break off all by itself. I hope you get the shade you want this next time. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment